£25,000 - £30,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing our well-established client headquartered in Craigavon. Due to continuing growth, a new position has become available within their Engineering department to play a major part in the maintenance and updating of vital information on company MRP, to ensure transparency between engineering and production.
The ideal person:
- One year in a engineering/manufacturing company
- Strong Excel skills
- Confident communication skills
As the Engineering Coordinator/Administrator, you will:
- Oversee the timely review and release of Engineering Change Requests and drawings.
- Create and maintain Manufacturing Bills of Materials (MBOMs) on MRP.
- Maintain database for each seat project.
- Ensure Engineering Drawings are effectiviley reviewed before release
- Process Engineering Query Notes (EQNs) from Production.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.