Energy Technical Officer (Public Sector)
VANRATH are assisting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, in their search for an BAND 5 Energy Technical Officer for 6 months initially with the possibility of extension. You will predominantly be based in their Derry/Londonderry site.
The post holder will support the Energy Manager in the delivery of an effective and efficient Energy Management Service.
- Collate, input, analyse, calculate and interpret energy and water usage using Automatic Meter Reading Technology and Excel Spreadsheets to maintain and maximise energy savings.
- Carry out regular Energy Audits and surveys on Trust Buildings.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly energy and water consumption figures for Health Estates, Trust Finance and use within the Estates Management Department
- Prepare CO2 emissions figures for Emissions Trading scheme and Carbon Reduction Commitment reporting, to include collation of data and liaison with statutory bodies.
- Support the development and implementation of year on year rolling energy and water reduction plans
- Support the preparation of Business cases for Utilities Conservation Projects
- Support the identification of energy conservation schemes and calculate savings, to include submission to Trust and Health estates
- Prepare budgetary and expenditure information for energy and water usage across the Trust
HNC/HND or equivalent in either:
- Electrical/Mechanical/ Building Services Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Energy Management
Three year's experience in one of the above Engineering Disciplines
Degree in either above
One Year Experience in one of the above Engineering Disciplines
Hold a current full driving licence
This is a BAND 5 role, £25,243 per annum, plus discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…