VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading non-profit organisation who provide a fantastic nationwide service. My client is now seeing a talented Employment Support Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £24,045
- 35 hours
- Excellent working environment
- Early finish Friday
About your next employer
The post holder will take a leading role in delivering funded programmes across Greater Belfast and Co. Antrim. The overall purpose of this position is to support individuals sustain employment through the delivering of comprehensive support packages, in addition provide support and assistance to employers.
- Educated to NVQ level or equivalent
- Experience of working with disadvantaged groups
- Evidence of developing external networks to support the delivery of a programme
- Strong organisational skills
- Current full driving licence
What you'll do
- To deliver structured and comprehensive training, advice and support
- To provide regular assessment and review of the funded programmes
- Coordinate appropriate training/counselling for clients
- Lead client recruitment onto the programme and facilitate introductions
- Ensure service delivery is in accordance with guidelines
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.