- Job Reference: JSCEE131123
- Job Title: Electronics Engineer
- Salary: £32,000 to £37,000
- Type: 2 Year Initial Contract
- Flexibility: Hybrid
- Location: Belfast
Are you an experienced Electronics Engineer? Interested in a career opportunity with a world renowned, international manufacturer?
VANRATH are recruiting an Electronics Engineer to join our client's test engineering team to assist in the rigorous testing of prototypes and products.
Our client is a world leading manufacturer in medical technology. Their innovative products and services span areas such as Medical and Surgical supply, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and Spine, with a strong focus on continuously improving patient and healthcare outcomes.
A strong global presence, they now operate in over 75 countries worldwide, with a network of 51k employees and their products and services positively impact over 130m patients annually. They offer unique career opportunities in NI that include exciting elements of travel within their wider global organisation.
£32k to £37k DOE
This role offers a Hybrid working situation, with a combination of remote and on-site working
Initial 2 year contract
Following the completion of the first year, an opportunity to be made permanent can be discussed
- Work with a team to develop innovative products and associated technologies
- Design test equipment for new products
- Conduct different types of testing including prototype, product and PCB bench testing
The Ideal Person:
- Third Level Qualification in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience in an electronic testing role
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250