- Job Reference: JMJM0908
- Job Title: Electrician (Social Housing)
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + van / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for an Electrician role? Interested in working for a leading Construction Company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Electrician to work predominantly on Social Housing projects for a large, leading Construction Company in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
£28,000 - £30,000 + van / package
The successful candidate will have specific responsibility for the safety, technical and electrical installation works completed under their remit.
- To perform wiring installations & cabling for electrical installations and equipment. Including, but not limited to, installing trunking, Unistrut, cable tray, pulling cables and terminating.
- To be involved in the installation of Control Panels and building services.
- To investigate, inspect, maintain, repair and service electrical equipment & installations.
- To perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged electrical equipment & installations as required.
- To remain in compliance with current National Electric Codes.
- Reporting to your Line Manager and updating on progress
- To complete all job-related paperwork and documentation as required
- To discuss ongoing works with site teams
- To follow all company / customer HSQE policies and procedures,
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time-to-time.
The Ideal Person:
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship with NVQ Level 3, AM1, AM2 or equivalent (e.g. City and Guilds Part 2) in a relevant trade or discipline
- Qualified to 18th Edition standards
- Understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken
- Valid CSR card
- Have at least 3 consecutive years' experience in a similar role
- Full Clean Drivers License
- Proven industry experience in the Construction sector and/or Social Housing
- Inspection and Testing 2391
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion