Are you looking for an Electrician role? Interested in working for a leading Company that provide a full suite of services covering mechanical and electrical, heating, property response maintenance, capital works, and sustainable energy solutions?
VANRATH are recruiting an experienced Electrician to work on various maintenance and installation contracts.
£15-£18 per hour depending on experience + package
- Maintaining all types of electrical systems
- Fault-finding on electrical systems
- Maintain all equipment and replace parts and components as and when required
- Testing, inspection and verification of electrical Installations
- Clear communication with office staff when completing jobs or having to re-visit jobs
- Diagnosing faults in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure all faults are reported and fixed in accordance with Company guidelines
- Alerting the office or the appropriate compliance engineer of any issues.
- Communicate in a professional manner to all customers
- Communicate any issues or concerns with Electrical Inspector and/or Line Manager
- Provide Technical advice and guidance to all aspects of the business
- Adhering to health and safety practices at all times.
- Be able to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
The Ideal Person:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- BSS7671 - 18th Edition
- 2391, 2394/2395 Test & Inspection or equivalent (Desirable)
- Valid CSR card
- Previous experience on Installing, fault finding and maintaining electrical systems
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping
- JIB or Sparksafe registered (Desirable)
- Experience in a similar role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock for a confidential discussion