- Job Reference: RAE220823
- Job Title: Electrician
- Salary: £30,000 - £31,800 + van / fuel card / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for an Electrician role? Interested in working for a leading Construction Company?
VANRATH are recruiting an Electrician to work on electrical installations, repairs and maintenance work for a large, leading Construction Company in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
£30,000 - £31,800 + van / fuel / package
- Understand the aims and objectives of the business and your service area, together with your role in service delivery
- Ensure that the services provided are to the highest quality/standard with due recognition of client and customer requirements and ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with company customer care values and Equal Opportunities Policies
- Planning and prioritising work within recognised safe systems and in accordance with all aspects of health and safety legislation at all times
- Participate in a team working approach to the allocation of duties, supporting and working effectively with colleagues to provide good working relationships within the service
- Undertake any training as identified through the performance review process continually seeking improvement and developing best practice
- Adhere to and apply legislation and procedures as appropriate
- Carry out efficient and cost-effective installation/repair and maintenance of domestic, commercial electrical installations, annual servicing, minor works schemes, in the Company's Building Portfolio
- Ability to interpret design drawings, electrical circuit diagrams, manufacturers specifications and instructions
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of sub-standard installations in accordance with current regulations i.e. IEE 18th Edition regulations
- Ensure all works conform to the requirements of the Company's Safe Systems of Work for Low Voltage work, and BS 7671:2018 and complete all appropriate documentation and test certificates
- Carry out repair/modification/replacement work within contract scope, as instructed by Supervisors/Management
- Completion and timely submission of appropriate documentation
- Ensure that standards and quality of work produced is in accordance with best practice and fit for purpose
- Participation in the Call Out Rota
The Ideal Person:
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship with NVQ Level 3, AM1, AM2 or equivalent (e.g. City and Guilds Part 2)
- Qualified to 18th Edition standards
- City & Guilds 2391 / 2365
- Valid CSR card
- Have experience in a similar role
- Full Clean Drivers License
- IT literate
- Working knowledge of the Electrical industry and products
- Health & Safety at work
- Ability to work to written and verbal instruction with a minimum of supervision.
- Maintain accurate records, analyse information, able to read and understand drawings and specifications.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues, customers and members of the public.
- Ability to respond promptly and flexibly to customers' requirements.
- Able to plan and prioritise work and to work to deadlines.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion