- Job Reference: RAE240523
- Job Title: Electrician
- Salary: £30,000 - £31,800 + van / fuel card / package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for an Electrician role? Interested in working for a leading Construction Company?
VANRATH are recruiting an Electrician to work on Social Housing projects for a large, leading Construction Company in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
£30,000 - £31,800 + van / fuel / package
The successful candidate will have specific responsibility for the safety, technical and electrical installation works completed under their remit.
The Ideal Person:
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship with NVQ Level 3, AM1, AM2 or equivalent (e.g. City and Guilds Part 2) in a relevant trade or discipline
- Qualified to 18th Edition standards
- Inspection and Testing 2391
- Understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations, current edition of BS 7671, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken
- Valid CSR card
- Have at least 3 consecutive years' experience in a similar role
- Full Clean Drivers License
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion