- Job Reference: JSE200722
- Job Title: Electrician (x2)
- Salary: £13.50 per hour
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Monkstown
Are you an ambitious and experienced Electrician? Interested in progressive career opportunities with a world leading provider of waste, recycling and material processing solutions?
VANRATH are recruiting for an Electrician to join our client's team in Monkstown to provide technical support and assistance on projects and installations.
Our client is a leading provider of wet processing solutions for the materials processing and waste disposal industries. With a reputation for innovation, they work hard to create a better world through bold engineering solutions.
A global entity, they have a number of locations in Northern Ireland, including their global headquarters and manufacturing centre of excellence.
£13.50 Per Hour
- Ensuring projects are electrically progressed as per Production schedules
- Ability to prioritise and manage allocated work
- Ensure all works are carried out to the highest of standards including tidy wiring and swarf removal, instil a culture of high quality workmanship.
- Complete test inspection process on the pre-wiring cabling and ensure control panels are fully tested prior to dispatch
- Ensure all works are carried out in a safe manner and with full H & S compliance
- Apply the minimum quality and environmental standards required under ISO 9001 and 14001 and the company Quality and Environmental standards
The Ideal Person:
- Fully Trained Electrician
- 3 year's experience as an Electrician
- Experience working with SWA cables
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250