VANRATH are recruiting an experienced Electrician to work on various maintenance and installation contracts.
Dependant on experience
As this position is of a permanent nature we are looking for individuals willing to commit and develop within our organisation to assist with our continued successful growth.
What you need
- Smart and tidy appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive numerical skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Friendly, patient and polite nature
- Maintaining all types of electrical systems
- Fault-finding on electrical systems
- Maintain all equipment and replace parts and components as and when required
- Testing, inspection and verification of electrical Installations
- Clear communication with office staff when completing jobs or having to re-visit jobs
- Diagnosing faults in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure all faults are reported and fixed in accordance with Company guidelines
- Alerting the office or the appropriate compliance engineer of any issues.
- Communicate in a professional manner to all customers
- Communicate any issues or concerns with Electrical Inspector and/or Line Manager
- Provide Technical advice and guidance to all aspects of the business
- Adhering to health and safety practices at all times.
- Be able to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
The Ideal Person:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- BSS7671 - 18th Edition
- Test & Inspection or equivalent (Desirable)
- Valid CSR card
- Previous experience on Installing, fault finding and maintaining electrical systems
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion