Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Electrical Technician to join their busy team in Dungannon. The Electrical Technician will be responsible for wiring our new electric machines and an immediate start will be available for the right candidate.
Competitive base salary + Benefits
- Wiring machines
- Wiring control panels
- Fault finding and fault fixing
- Liaising with Design Engineers
- Sizing cables
- Sizing components
- Assisting after sales
- Training staff if the needs arise
The Ideal Person
- Third level Engineering qualification or Vocational Equivalent including C&G 2382-12 17TH Edition.
- Automation Control Experience.
- 5 years' experience in AC&DC electrical systems.
- 5 years in installation, testing and fault finding.
- Understanding of PLC control systems software, creation, modification, and validation.
- Ability to read, understand and create electrical schematics.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…