- Job Reference: JSEME031122
- Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Salary: 34,964.80 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Ballymena
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer within production environments? Interested in career opportunities with one of the UK's largest food producers and distributors?
VANRATH are recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our client's production team, maintaining machinery and facilities both responsively and preventatively.
Our client is one of the UK's leading fresh food producers. During there 40 years of operation, they have experienced rapid expansion and now boast state of the art facilities at multiple locations across mainland UK and Northern Ireland.
From farm to fork, they operate with a people centric approach to business, whether this be customers or employees and they credit their success to this strategy. With ambitious growth plans for the years ahead, they are on the hunt for top engineering talent to join and expand their team.
£34,964.80 per annum (based on a 40hr week at rate of £16.81ph)
2 week shift rotation pattern
Week 1: 5.00am to 1.30pm
Week 2: 1.00pm to 9.30pm
- You will work as part of the Engineering team ensuring the site runs smoothly with as little down time as possible
- You will provide both reactive & planned maintenance and ensure engineering information is up to date and accurate
- Provide a wide range of electrical engineering works
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed and accurately
- Ensure all work is carried out to relevant standards and regulations including compliance with HSE regulations
The Ideal Person:
- Engineering Qualification- Minimum NVQ Level 3
- Experience in Electrical maintenance
- Advantageous: experience in FMCG or Manufacturing
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250