- Job Reference: JSEFW180124
- Job Title: Electrical Fixed Wire Test Engineer
- Salary: £30k to £33k negotiable
- Type: Permanent
- Location: Belfast Metropolitan Area
Electrical Fixed Wire Test Engineer
Are you a qualified Electrical Engineer with experience in Fixed Wire Testing? Interested in a career opportunity with a global, Fortune 500 company?
VANRATH are recruiting an Electrical Fixed Wire Test Engineer to join a dynamic team delivering full service Facilities Management services to one of Belfast most recognised Manufacturing sites.
£30k to £33k dependant upon experience
Our client is the UK/Ireland branch of a huge US-based, Fortune 500 Facilities Management organisation. They provide contracted services for some of the UK and Ireland's largest and most complex sites, spanning industries including; Aviation, Healthcare, Retail & Leisure and more.
With an organisation of hundreds of thousands of staff across the US, Europe and the UK, our client provide specialist support in areas of Facilities Management, Security, Logistical Support and Waste Processing.
Having recently been awarded a prestigious, ongoing contract to provide full-service support to one of Belfast's largest and most recognisable Manufacturing facilities, they now seek skilled individuals to fulfil key areas of the agreement.
· Perform thorough Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) on various electrical systems and equipment across the client site.
· Inspect and test various electrical installations, circuits, and equipment for compliance with safety standards and regulations. Document findings and create detailed reports.
· Maintain clear and professional communication as per SOP's with the client, colleagues, and management regarding testing schedules, findings, and recommendations.
· Troubleshoot and resolve electrical issues efficiently and effectively.
· Stay updated on industry regulations, standards, and best practices to ensure all electrical work complies with legal and safety requirements.
· Ensure that testing equipment is properly calibrated, maintained, and in good working order.
· Adhere to safety protocols and practices, promoting a safe working environment for yourself and others.
The Ideal Person:
- C&G Level 3 in Electrical Engineering/Installations or equivalent
- C&G 18th Edition
- Experience in EICR Inspections
- Full UK Drivers License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250