eLearning Instructional Designer - Health - Belfast (27k)
- Job Reference: JPR14112023
- Job Title: eLearning Instructional Designer
- Salary: 27k pa
- Based: Belfast City Centre
- Contract: Temp - 3 month rolling contract with potential to move to perm.
We are on the lookout for an eLearning Instructional Designer to join our public sector client within health. Support the eLearning design and development team in the implementation of eLearning, through design and delivery of a range of projects. You'll be maintaining the Learning Management Systems and providing advice to managers and service users in the provision of learning modules. You'll also collaborate with SMEs to ensure high quality of the eLearning product and evaluate all aspects of training programmes.
What's in it for you?
- 27k pa
- Mon-Fri 9-5 (Organisation known for excellent work life balance)
- Hybrid working
The client is responsible for delivering safe, timely, high quality and cost-effective care. Alongside that our client has a higher purpose - to improve health and well-being and reduce inequalities by using their size as a force for good and working in partnerships with other organisations such as those responsible for housing and education.
- IT related degree.
- Experience of delivering IT skills development and learning.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems.
- Excellent knowledge of ICT.
- Knowledge of eLearning authoring tools (Storyline).
What you'll do as an eLearning Instructional Designer
- Management and maintenance of the Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Analysing and evaluating all activity of eLearning courses.
- Collaborate and advise on the improvement/success of eLearning delivery.
- Support wider IT management team in developing IT strategy.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other eLearning Instructional Designer job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.