Permanent opportunity for an experienced Economic Development Officer to join a large Public Sector organisation in Belfast.
The post holder will assist the Economic Development Manager with the implementation and project management of a range of high quality, relevant and targeted Business Development initiatives for SME's in accordance with the agreed Economic Development Strategy and monitor key projects arising from the strategy.
- £31,346 starting salary
- Permanent contract
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 37 hrs per week
- Immediate start
The successful candidate
- A relevant third level qualification* (e.g. Degree, NVQ Level 4)
- A minimum of three years' employment experience in the following areas:
- Assisting in the delivery of Local Economic Development Programmes involving Public or European funding of a minimum of £100,000.
- Provision of general business advice and information to SME's
- Collation and presentation of financial information.ng external funding opportunities.
*Consideration will be given to candidates without the relevant qualification but who have 6 years' employment experience in the areas detailed above.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more