We are supporting our client, a large Public Sector organisation, in their search for a candidate with strong experience in Economic Development, Regeneration and Investment.
- £31,895 - £34,373 starting salary
- Full-Time, Mon-Fri, 37 hrs per week
- 3 month contract with potential to extend
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start
- Ongoing professional support and career guidance form our senior consultants
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Possess a relevant third level qualification (e.g. economics, planning and regeneration or a closely related discipline)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the following:
- Assisting in the planning, management, monitoring and evaluation of a portfolio of projects through development and delivery of a strategic plan.
- Budget Management in excess of £100,000 per annum.
- Working in partnership with other agencies and organisations to deliver projects
- Delivery of capital projects in the Built Environment
- Delivery of projects involving public or European funding
- Ability to pro-actively deal with contentious and complex issues within a community context during delivery of strategic projects.
- Experience of contract management and appropriate procurement of goods and services.
- Access to a form of transport to fulfil the duties of the post.
Overview of responsibilities
- The successful candidate will support the Regeneration Manager and wider Economic Development team, in the management and delivery of a portfolio of complex Regeneration & Infrastructure projects.
- Assist with the implementation and project management of the Organisation's strategic programme activity.
- Work with appropriate partner organisations and groups to enhance the delivery of rural Regeneration & Infrastructure projects.
- Assist senior management to monitor income and expenditure targets set and in assessing and controlling these against programme performance.
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Recruitment agencies are organisations that focus on matching candidates with recruiters. Companies will advertise jobs through them, and job seekers will look at the posts on offer. The recruitment agency in the meantime will scout through the job seekers, and try to match them to their most suited jobs. Recruitment agencies bridge the gap between both parties to make the whole process a much smoother one.
Not only do recruitment agencies help candidates find the right type of job most suited to them, but at the same, they time provide companies and businesses with the right fit they are searching for with their job. A recruitment agency is the best option for matching the right person with the right position.