VANRATH are delighted to be supporting the recruitment for an Economic Analyst for an established Belfast firm.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £24,000 - £30,000
- Excellent working environment
- Hours - 37.5
- Immediate Start
About your next employer
The main purpose of this position is to provide research and analytical support to senior members of the team.
- Degree in Business / Economics relevant discipline
- Public policy related qualitative and quantitative research
- Strong grasp of economic concepts
- Strong grasps of policy development process
- Understanding of relationship management
What you'll do
- Undertake data collection, cleaning and analytical tasks to a high degree of accuracy.
- Undertake comprehensive desk research and produce literature reviews / reports.
- Produce high quality analytical outputs based on qualitative and quantitative research.
- Support in the design, administration and analysis of quantitative and qualitative primary research (interviews and surveys).
- Learn and become proficient in the access and analysis of data from proprietary and open source data platforms.
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.