VANRATH are pleased to be assisting with the recruitment of an eCommerce & Marketing Manager for a UK and Ireland leading gas supplier. The successful candidate will be a critical part of the marketing team to create and execute omnichannel marketing strategies that drive sales.
- Hybrid working model
- On-site parking
The Ideal Person
- 5+ Years in a similar role
- Certifications in Google
- Demonstratable success in running & managing Google advertising campaigns.
- Extensive experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Merchant Centres, Google Search Console
- Extensive experience with Meta Business Suite, Pinterest Business Hub, Twitter Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Experience working with products with technical specifications
- Knowledge of website functionality, design and management
- Experience with managing Pay per Click campaigns, Magento and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe photoshop, illustrator and inDesign, Canva, Dotdigital, SEMRush, Hootsuite, Tailwind, Google Suite, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Zendesk.
- Be responsible for a multistore Magento installation
- Conduct on-page and off-page SEO (hands-on).
- Conduct market research on products and eCommerce strategy.
- Manage ebay accounts, amazon accounts and price comparison sites.
- Manage Performance Max, Shopping, Search, Display, Video & Discovery campaigns on multiple Google Ads Accounts.
- Manage Bing Ads Shopping campaigns.
- Manage Remarketing campaigns on Google, Meta etc.
- Look after multiple Search Console accounts & Merchant Centres.
- Create & execute strategies for email marketing for multiple brands and social media.
- Create and improve posts for multiple Knowledge Centres.
- Create campaigns that will run on partner accounts.
- Liaise with the website agency for website improvements and fixes on both a planned and ad hoc basis.
- Produce digital & print marketing collateral (social media posts, blog posts, videos, flyers, catalogues, pop-up stands etc.)
- Produce actionable reporting on campaigns and evaluate the results.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlyn Lyness on in the strictest confidence.