- Job Reference: JSDME210823
- Job Title: Dual Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- No of Positions: x2
- Term: Permanent | Full Time
- Location: Antrim
Dual Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking to be rewarded for you combined Mechanical and Electrical skillset?
VANRATH are recruiting a Dual Skilled Maintenance Engineer to conduct a schedule of preventative maintenance tasks and provide support on reactive breakdowns.
£36,000 to £42,000 DOE
Day Shift Only
Mon to Fri
8 Hour Shifts
Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor in their industry products in the UK and Ireland.
Well recognised, they have led their market for over 38 years and carry a reputation for excellence and innovation. They now boast a comprehensive product range and continue to grow their production operation to meet increasing demand.
- Perform maintenance and support tasks on high speed automated equipment
- Willing to engage with a changing work environment which will involve shift work
- Maintain and support automated and conveying systems.
- Maintain and support production electronic/electrical systems.
- Working as part of a team and supporting production and operations.
- Worked in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Implement solutions to help improve machine reliability and quality issues.
The Ideal Person:
- 3+ Experience in areas of Electrical and Mechanical machine maintenance
- Third level qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Flexibility to work a selection of morning start times
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250