- Job Reference: KYME311023
- Job Title: Dual Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Term: Permanent | Full Time
- Location: Belfast
Dual Skilled Maintenance Engineer
VANRATH are recruiting a Dual Skilled Maintenance Engineer to conduct a schedule of preventative maintenance tasks and provide support on reactive breakdowns.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Generous Package
Our client is the largest manufacturer and distributor in their industry products in the UK and Ireland.
- Perform maintenance and support tasks on high speed automated equipment
- Willing to engage with a changing work environment
- Maintain and support automated and conveying systems.
- Maintain and support production electronic/electrical systems.
- Working as part of a team and supporting production and operations.
- Worked in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Implement solutions to help improve machine reliability and quality issues.
The Ideal Person:
- 3+ Experience in areas of Electrical and Mechanical machine maintenance
- Third level qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in fault finding
- Experience with motor control systems, process temperature controls, hydraulics, pneumatics and PLC/ PC control systems
- Experience of equipment installation
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link or contact Karl Yellop for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250