DP Accountant (£22/hr , Immediate Start, Finance Manager)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Finance Manager to start an immediate contract within NICS. This is a full time office based role in Belfast City Centre for a minimum period of 6 months.
There is a high likelihood of extension and subsequent projects with this role far beyond the initial term. The successful candidate will run the finance function for the business and oversee a small team of finance professionals. the role is an urgent requirement so priority will be given to those who are immediately available and tick the key criteria of the role.
- To prepare annual statutory accounts for the business in compliance with relevant accounting and government guidance. To liaise with the relevant auditors to finalise and agree the Annual Accounts.
- To co-ordinate and control the completion of all statutory and central government returns and ensure that they are submitted within the relevant time frame.
- To produce the monthly management accounts, ensuring that all relevant reviews and reconciliations are completed. To proactively review the format of monthly reporting and provide improvements and ad hoc reports as required. To highlight variances on budgets or problem areas in a timely manner.
- To oversee the processing and approval of financial transactions on the business's accounting system (Sage 200).
- To budget and manage current and future cashflows
The Ideal Candidate:
Have successfully passed the final professional examinations and be a full current member of one of the professional bodies.
Experience in Preparation and submission of Annual Report and Accounts for Public Sector audit.
Experience in Preparation of budgets and finance reports to budget managers including variance analysis. Managing a payroll function.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy job in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below.