Are you a Qualified Accountant with at least 2+ years PQE and are interested in joining a Non-Departmental Government Body? This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Northern Ireland's most recognisable organisations.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £39,931 - £48,218 per annum
- Attractive pension scheme
- Working for a recognisable employer
- Supportive working environment
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a DP Accountant to join a recognisable public body based in Belfast. This position is being recruited on a permanent basis and will allow the incoming candidate the opportunity to join a supportive working environment while gaining exposure to one of Northern Ireland's leading employers.
Reporting to the Grade 7, the DP Accountant will be responsible for the provision of high quality, reliable, accurate and timely financial information to internal and external departments. Public sector experience is not essential in order to be considered for this role.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA):
- Preparation of both management and year end accounts
- Strong technical, numerical and IT skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Financial planning and budgeting experience
- Staff management
As a DP Accountant you will:
- Produce management reports and variance analysis
- Month end reconciliations
- Financial accounting, preparing year end accounts
- Prepare budgets and scenario planning
- Management of small finance team
VANRATH are now part of the CCS Framework, and as such now recruit permanent positions within the NICS. We welcome the opportunity to speak to any finance professionals interested in a full time, permanent position within the NICS.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.