DP Accountant (Immediate Start)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a City Centre based Public Sector organisation, who are currently looking for an experienced Deputy Principal Accountant to join their growing finance team. This position will commence on a 6 month contract basis and requires a relatively quick turnaround for a suitably experienced qualified accountant. The successful candidate should be available to start within 2 weeks and have demonstrable public sector experience.
To be discussed in more depth, given the urgency of the requirement, the duties will require strong experience within the following areas:
- Financial accounting within the public sector
- Audit experience, preferably in public sector
- Staff management of finance office
- Management accounts, month-end reconciliations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have successfully completed the professional examinations and be a full, current member of at least one of the recognised accountancy bodies.
- Ideally needs someone with at least a total of 2 years post qualification practical experience, ideally within the public sector, however QBE will be considered.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Interim Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…