VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our Large Public Sector client in the recruitment of 2x .NET Systems Developer to join their digital team on a 9 Month Contract and will be based Hybrid and Belfast
We are offer an excellent remuneration package for this position of c£32,328, plus Holiday & Pension
The client is a multi-disciplinary organisation with c650 staff involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies and commercial companies in Northern Ireland, and further afield.
- 50/50 Developement within .NET and management of support staff within ISB
- Day to day developement of NIFAIS or LIMS ad ons to bespoke organisation software.
- Working within 1 of 2 specialist project teams and providing stakeholder feedback and updates
- Assigning and creating work packets for Development support staff
- Design and develop exisiting SQL Server databases
The Ideal Person:
- API Integration Experience Required
- Development experience using .NET (.NET Core is desirable)
- Knowledge and experience developing in C#
- Experience with SQL Server
- Visual Studio knowledge
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence. Peter.Brittain@vanrath.com or 02890330250
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Built Environment
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Public Sector
- Sales and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.