.Net Software Developer (Work/life balance)
If you're looking for a work environment that prioritises work-life balance over profit, committed to providing the best possible experience for their team, then this will be right up your street.
As a .Net Software Developer, you will:
- Join a highly collaborative Development Team
- Work in a modern micro-services environment
- Develop .Net solutions in Azure Cloud
- Build high performance, large-scale solutions
In order to attract the very best talent on the market, on offer is a range of benefits including:
- Generous salary and bonus scheme
- Flexible Hybrid working
- Private medical, dental and optical cover
- Matched Pension scheme
- Plus a number of unique benefits to this client
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Engineer who has:
- Good back-end knowledge of C# / .Net
- Experience in SQL databases
- Some experience in giving mentorship to junior developers is desirable
- Azure experience is desirable but isn't critical
VANRATH are proud to be working with this exciting Client. With a focus on providing a work environment that allows people to do their best possible work, in a way that works best for them, it's a unique opportunity.
Their new Belfast offices are bright and modern, centrally located and available to be used as much, or as little, as suits you. If you prefer to work from home that's fine, if you want to collaborate more and come in a few days a week, that's fine too. It's entirely up to you.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 6 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.