VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our Large Public Sector client in the recruitment of a .NET Developer - Staff Officer to join their digital team on a 5 Month Contract and will be based in Belfast.
The organisation has a huge presence across Northern Ireland. This is an immediate job opportunity and the successful candidate will enjoy working on a multitude of highly impactful projects.
- To liaise with stakeholders in the design and development of an application to allow Vet Practices record data relating to on-farm risk assessments
The Ideal Person:
- 2+ years of experience in requirements gathering & analysis for software projects
- 2+ years hands-on experience in design, development and delivery of Cross-Platform Xamarin.Forms Applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework
- 3+ years' experience with ASP.NET MVC development using C#
- 2+ years' experience of design & development of SQL Server databases
- .NET Core development experience
- Blazor development experience
- Proven track record of independently planning & delivering software projects to a tight deadline
£28,000 - £32,000 (Pro Rata) with additional benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Temporary contract IT/PM job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.