VANRATH are delighted to be working closely with one of NI's largest public sector bodies to recruit for 2 .NET Developers (Intermediate)
Salary / Benefits
We offer an excellent remuneration package for this position of c28,706.00, plus Holiday & Pension Pay.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary organisation with c650 staff involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies and commercial companies in Northern Ireland, and further afield.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate needs to have the following experience;
- Minimum of a pass degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in an IT-related subject or other discipline with a computing content of 50% or more, relevant to Information Systems and Information Technology
- 2+ years' commercial experience of programming/ analysis (i.e. gained within a business environment) in the last three years, including each of the following:
- requirements gathering & analysis for software projects
- .NET Framework or .NET Core development experience
- design & development of SQL Server databases
- MS Access/VBA experience
- Proven track record of independently planning & delivering software projects to a tight deadline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Provide end-user technical support and manage system change requests
- Triage helpdesk tickets, and distribute to Support staff
- Development of any additions to the system, as well as additional requirement gathering.
- Day to day dealing with any bug fixes.
- Production and presentation of reports to senior management team.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.