VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our Large Public Sector client in the recruitment of a .NET Developer to join their digital team on a 7 Month Contract and will be Remote.
The client is a multi-disciplinary organisation with c650 staff involved in high technology research and development, diagnostic and analytical testing for Government departments, public bodies and commercial companies in Northern Ireland, and further afield. The organisation has a huge presence across Northern Ireland. This is an immediate job opportunity and the successful candidate will enjoy working on a multitude of highly impactful projects.
£32,306 per annum + Holiday & Pension
To liaise with AFBI scientific staff in order to design, develop and deliver a web-based mobile-friendly decision support tool to assist farmers with assessing environmental impacts of their business.
The Ideal Person:
- Previous experience in requirements gathering & analysis for software projects
- 2+ years hands-on experience in design, development and delivery of Cross-Platform Xamarin.Forms Applications using Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong knowledge in C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework
- 3+ years' experience with ASP.NET MVC development using C#
- 2+ years' experience of design & development of SQL Server databases
Desirable Knowledge & Experience:
- .NET Core development experience
- Blazor development experience
- Proven track record of independently planning & delivering software projects to a tight deadline
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire IT Specialists.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for one of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"5 stars to VANRATH and Peter Brittain!
Something that struck me was Peter's diligence to find a role that would suit my experience. Peter showed great professionalism, work ethic and we struck it off from day one on the phone with his friendly can do attitude. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Peter and VANRATH if you are looking to take that next step in your career or are looking a change!"
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence. Peter.Brittain@vanrath.com or 02890330250