VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Document Checker for a leading global law firm.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff.
This role will be Hybrid working - 3 days in Belfast City Centre office - 2 days at Home.
Permanent - Monday - Friday (6.00am - 2.30pm)
£23,000 - £25,000 (Negotiable) + Additional bonus payment + Leading Benefits Package from a Global firm + Continuous Progression Opportunities
- To proofread a wide range of documents for spelling, sense and grammar in accordance with house style guides or bespoke client requirements, ensuring the highest standard of documentation
- To carry out other checking tasks, both ad hoc and as part of standard departmental practice, to ensure that the quality of documentation is in line with the expectations of the firm
- To take instruction from the department's clients, clarifying queries as appropriate, following the required administrative and technical procedures
- To provide advice for clients with regard to the use of English language or house style issues and editing documents to improve readability if requested
- To provide guidance to other Document Centre teams on styles/formatting and use of the English language
- To keep personal workload under active review and to advise colleagues responsible for workflow, the department's clients or Supervisor immediately of any potential issues
- To effectively utilise CRM system
The Ideal Candidate:
- Legal or similar professional services experience preferred
- Proofreading / Document Checker experience is essential
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250. Thanks.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.