Diversity & Inclusion Consultant (12 months FTC - Maternity Cover)
Belfast (Hybrid Working) - Up to £65K!!!
Globally recognised Tech firm
The team at VANRATH HR is excited to be recruiting for a Diversity & Inclusion Consultant for an internationally recognised technology firm based in central Belfast, on a 12-month fixed term contract to cover maternity.
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the day-to-day initiatives, guiding the company to ensure their culture, beliefs, values and practices help every single member of staff to be their best and to do their best. VANRATH are searching for the ideal candidate to fill this pivotal role, underpinning company-wide diversity agendas making sure they are achieved as part of global businesses objectives.
Working closely with the Strategic Business Planning Team and reporting directly to the Global Head of People, you will lead the delivery of the firm's D&I Plan across all office locations, ensuring cohesion of goals, delivery and collaboration on initiatives and management of Global Diversity & Inclusion Group, Network Groups and Gender Parity Steering Group
You will devise and deliver a programme of awareness raising events to develop understanding of D&I with staff and clients while undertaking research into best practice - preparing influential proposals for initiatives with global and cultural awareness.
- Produce quarterly strategy updates to demonstrate progress against the D&I Plan.
- Interrogate internal people data, to provide insight on progress and areas for improvement.
- Work with the Learning and Development team to develop training and educational content for internal consumption across all staff, leadership and management.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Team and hiring managers to ensure the company are attracting and recruiting from the most diverse talent pool.
- Work with the Corporate Social Responsibility team to ensure best practice around inclusivity of events and outreach work.
- Prepare relevant content to support business development, when required.
- Use a coaching approach to respond to queries and build knowledge of Diversity and Inclusion within the global community of managers and staff.
- Prepare the D&I Annual Report (including 'Gender Pay Gap') in conjunction with People Operations.
- Liaise with the Wellbeing team, to ensure initiatives and actions are aligned, progressed and supporting as needed.
- Responsibility for developing collaborative working relationships with external partners, such as employer networks and membership organisations.
- Responsible for leading all internal and external D&I communications.
- Work with the Marketing team and others to develop communications and 'good news' stories for internal dissemination and social media channels.
The Successful Candidate
- Proven stakeholder management experience with ability to deliver progress via teams and departments outside of your span of control.
- Awareness of systemic barriers encountered by underrepresented groups and how an organisation can overcome these.
- Awareness of global and cultural issues with a strong sense of confidentiality, discretion and understanding of how staff are impacted.
- Strong experience in data analysis to generate, measure and forecast metrics.
- Strong change management skills with experience of strategy, policy and process design.
- Experience of providing SME knowledge to contribute to the design of learning content.
- Experience of working in technology or within the Digital sector.
- Understanding of social media and digital communication tools.
Circa £55-65k base salary + benefits package
For further information on this HR vacancy, or any other Human Resource related job in Northern Ireland, please contact Jason Glenn at VANRATH or reach out on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.