Distribution Manager (Progression Opportunity)
£35,000 - £40,000
VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading name within the NI fmcg/distribution markets. Our client now have a need for an experienced Distribution/Transport Manager to assist with all distribution-related activities, with the ultimate aim of improving existing strategies and cost-saving techniques. You will oversee a direct fleet which covers NI exclusively. If you are aiming to move upwards to this level, please get in touch!
Hours of work: 5 days from 6, Monday-Saturday, 8am-5pm.
The ideal person:
- Class C License (essential)
- CPC qualification
- Evidence of implementing new or improving existing practices.
As the Transport and Distribution Manger, duties will include:
- Liaise daily with Head of Transport
- Tachograph analysis and management
- Oversight of driver and vehicle availability
- Ensure that returned goods are effectively returned or removed
- Occasionally liaise with third-party suppliers when required
- Manage purchase orders for the Distribution function
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.