In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer. This is comprised of a basic salary which is negotiable depending on experience and a very generous commission structure. In addition to this the role also comes with a range of fantastic benefits including 23 days annual leave plus stats, company pension, healthcare scheme, free parking and much more.
VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading advertising firm to recruit an Direct Sales Representative
The Ideal Person
- Professional and pro-active manner
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Must be able to complete work accurately with attention to detail and to deadlines
- 2 years' experience in a sales or account management role.
- Full Drivers Licence required.
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work independently.
- Manage an existing client portfolio.
- Grow business within the current client base.
- Look for new sales opportunities and clients and make outbound sales contacts.
- React to inbound sales contacts and convert to sales.
- Attend client meetings and make sales presentations.
- Plan and book in advertising campaigns.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Use the existing CRM system and keep updated.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and various departments within the company (Finance, Marketing, EHS & Operations).
- Ensure all documentation is recorded correctly.
- For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or Sales jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org