An amazing opportunity has just opened up for a Digital Skills Consultant, specialising in developing and delivering training, to join our client, a well-known public sector organisation in Belfast. Our client requires an experienced training professional to support the organisation on an initial 6-month basis.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known public sector organisation based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person
- A University degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent/ higher qualification in a related ICT discipline and experience of delivering training in any core Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & SharePoint)
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in delivery of training in any core Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & SharePoint).
- Experience of developing digital e-learning resources for different professionals.
- Experience of using any of the following eLearning authoring software:
- Experience of using software for the purposes of:
-Animation & motion graphics
-Survey and questionnaire creation
As Digital Skills Consultant you will:
- Work alongside the Digital Learning Consultant (Band 7) as part of a Digital Learning Team to develop a range of Digital Learning Resources including e-learning packages
- Development and delivery of a comprehensive training programme for relevant staff
- Development comprehensive training support materials
- Provide advice, guidance and support and training to staff within the work area in relation to digital learning and use of digital applications
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.