This is an exciting and challenging role for a 9 Month Contract which will play a key role in the development of technical solutions and components that will ultimately support the objectives of the Process and Systems Transformation (PST) team in realising organisation wide business process efficiencies.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package of £31,346 - £33,782 plus a range of benefits.
The client is the main provider of further education across four of the 11 council areas in Northern Ireland. The College offers a comprehensive range of qualifications and apprenticeships, as well as providing a range of business services to support the business community.
The Ideal Person
As the Digital Projects Developer, you will work closely for a 9 Month Contract with other members of the Process and Systems Transformation Team and contribute to the culture of innovation within the Team;
- Designing form automation and workflow solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint and/or Office 365.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory or Windows Server.
- Working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) & SQL.
- Data modelling and querying against databases or other data repositories, APIs or web services;
- Creating unit tests and test plans and/or using automated testing tools
- Knowledge of application hosting, development and deployment using a cloud-based infrastructure such as Azure
- Prince2 or similar Professional Project Management Qualification Desirable
- Admin/development experience on the MS Office 365 environment including experience of .NET, C#, ASP.NET.
The post holder will be developing innovative solutions using Microsoft technology including SharePoint, PowerApps and PowerBI to improve workflows and processes, improve access to data, replace manual processes and improve and develop services to staff, students and other stakeholders. Duties will also include supporting the implementation of third-party systems including the College's new Learner Management System;
- Work with the Business Systems Analysts in the analysis of business processes and suggest improvements through digitisation.
- Enable business transformation by recommending/developing new or revised technology, systems and components.
- Design and develop workflows to simplify and enhance processes using SharePoint Online, Power Platform and other O365 applications, ensuring solutions align with College strategic priorities.
- Support developed solutions as they are deployed into the live environment, working closely with IT Services Team, Management Information Systems Team, Creative & Innovative Learning Team and users, as necessary.
- Improve and develop existing digital workflows, data capture and document storage/retrieval tools
- Ensure that all proposed development is reviewed, agreed and scheduled with the Digital Projects Manager
- Ensure that any software defects in live systems are identified, recorded and resolved as quickly as possible, identifying recurring issues, determining root causes and correcting underlying problems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.