VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Specialist for a leading Belfast firm. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to progress with a global firm that places immense value on their staff.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - up to £45,000
- Progression opportunities
- Monday to Friday
- On-site parking
About your next employer
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual with a great work ethic who has the ability to work with an exciting and dynamic team.
- 2+ years' experience working in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Competent using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organisational skills
What you'll do
- Manage all PPC and paid advertising campaigns
- Maximise the return on online sales through effective SEO
- Manage all relevant social media platforms
- Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across all advertising platforms
- Create engaging content for regular email marketing activities
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''