Digital Marketing Executive (Immediate start)
Salary - £28,000-£35,000
Based - Newry (Hybrid available)
Looking for your next career move but not sure if you've found the right company? This might be a good option
Do you want to be part of a cutting edge digital marketing agency that specialises in providing strategic solutions?
Are you experienced in creating and implementing online strategies for a variety of clients?
Can you help businesses elevate their online presence, and maximise their digital marketing efforts?
If the answer was YES x3 then keep reading..
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Base salary
- Hybrid working supported
- 32 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Access to fitness, health and wellness platform
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with a cutting-edge digital marketing agency and business consultancy that specialises in providing innovative and strategic solutions to help businesses thrive in the digital landscape. With a strong focus on delivering measurable results and driving impactful growth, they have established themselves as a trusted partner for businesses seeking to elevate their online presence, maximise their digital marketing efforts, innovate and scale. You will be working with a supportive team with a positive work culture.
Their streamlined hiring process means you can secure your new role in a matter of weeks with a painless two step interview process.
- 3 years experience within digital marketing roles with related specialist qualifications
- Experience in working on social media and PPC ads.
- Confident In creating and implementing online strategies
- In-depth insight on all digital platforms
- Confident in creating content for websites as well as updating websites
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI
- Design and manage the entire digital marketing process (display advertising, email marketing, the company website and marketing databases)
What you'll do
- Join an established team working on innovative projects in the digital world.
- Create, implement online marketing strategies for a variety of clients.
- Creating content via blogs and websites
- Reporting into the company Director
- Help businesses elevate their online presence.
For further information on this vacancy, apply via the link below or contact Megan Tumelty (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential chat today.