VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Executive for a leading global pharmaceutical firm.
This is a Hybrid working role (2 days at Home & 3 days in Craigavon).
This is a Monday - Friday position. Permanent position.
- Up to 30k
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working after initial 6 months
- Annual bonus based on performance targets
- Global company offering huge career opportunities
The Ideal Person
- Third level qualification in Marketing/business or related field or equivalent
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices
- Social Media Marketing Experience
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Reporting
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Ability to compile reports of high standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Assist in digital marketing campaign implementation including: Planning, development of marketing assets, tracking, reporting and optimising.
- Work with marketing systems to deliver tactical marketing elements including: email, marketing, web page creation, paid social media, Search Engine Marketing and SEO
- Maintain websites through regular reviews, updating web pages as and when required etc.
- Collaborate with external designers and developers
- Maintain lead tracking through CRM systems and tracking in Google Analytics.
- Generation of monthly & weekly reports to analyse success of campaigns and broader marketing initiatives.
- Design and creation of visual assets using various design tools
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Caitlyn Lyness in the strictest confidence.