A specialist consulting firm in Belfast is now seeking to add a Digital Marketing Executive to their team, this role is a maternity cover role and will be a 12-month FTC. This company is giving you the chance to dive into the exciting and ever changing Fintech industry.
With this role, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of the digital marketing strategy and assisting in the delivery of the overall marketing strategy for the company. Whilst a key focus of this role will be around digital marketing, there will be a need to be flexible to assist with all areas of marketing including events.
£25,000 - £30,000 basic salary
There may be occassional travel to London and Dublin for events.
- Content creation in the form of blogs, content downloads, presentations, weekly and monthly newsletters
- Review of technical content to ensure Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and alignment to buyer personas and purchasing journey
- Development and design of graphics for social media posts
- Maintenance and ongoing update of websites and social media channels
- Monitor and analyse social and digital activity from competitors
- Development and delivery of all email marketing to ensure maximum return on investment
- Maintenance of HubSpot CRM platform
- Preparation and promotion of online and in person events and training sessions
- Assistance in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Assistance in the implementation of the overall marketing plan
- Any other duties as reasonably required
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in digital marketing.
- Have relevant qualification and/or degree in marketing/digital marketing
- A competent writer relevant to our culture and professional service environment
- Social media advocate with a passion for content creation
- Understanding of content marketing and SEO
- Diligent, with excellent levels of attention to detail
- Experience in the professional services industry
- Experience using social media graphics software e.g. Canva (preferable)
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro to create and edit video content (preferable)
- Experience using HubSpot Sales and Marketing CRM