Digital Marketing Executive (2 days WFH)
VANRATH have partnered with Keystone Group to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive into their ever-expanding marketing team, based at their headquarters in Cookstown (with 2 days WFH per week).
Keystone Group is an award winning market leader in the building materials and products markets in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
Due to the continued expansion of the company, and innovation in their diverse range of products and brands, Keystone Group require a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing busy marketing team.
- The provision of continuous, dynamic and effective digital and social marketing support.
- To ensure timely, open and effective communication of activity to achieve a fully integrated approach to marketing throughout the Keystone Group.
- Attractive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent company benefits scheme, including cycle to work, leisure memberships, and internal health & well-being initiative
- Additional holidays for long service
- A rewarding place to work
- A flexible approach to hybrid working (2 days working from home)
- Support the development and implementation of digital and social marketing plans.
- To plan, implement and evaluate PPC campaigns through the Google network (Google AdWords, Google Display Network and YouTube advertising) and also targeted social campaigns in support of brand initiatives.
- Plan and coordinate email marketing activity as required in support of digital campaigns and promotions.
- Lead the development of creative digital content and messaging in support of digital campaigns and promotions.
- To lead the implementation of plans to increase site traffic, page views, unique visitors, time on site and digital downloads in line with business objectives.
- To lead SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) activity to increase organic search visibility and ranking.
- To support the brand team in using the Content Management System to update website content and to work with the website agency to create new website content.
- To provide support for brand initiatives as required.
- To manage and optimise use of the YouTube channels to drive brand awareness.
- Evaluate completed digital and social marketing activity to assess commercial impact (business benefit vs budget).
- Ensure the effective communication of planned marketing activity.
- To complete any other task as is reasonably requested.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree in a Marketing related subject
- 2+ year's relevant Digital Marketing experience, ideally demonstrating experience in the above responsibilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative with energy and enthusiasm.
- A professional postgraduate marketing qualification (CIM or equivalent) would be desirable
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.