This is an exciting and challenging role for a short term ongoing Contract which will play a key role in the development of technical solutions and components that will ultimately support the objectives of the Digital Projects team in realising organisation wide business process efficiencies.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package of £31,346 - £33,782 plus a range of benefits.
The client is the main provider of further education across four of the 11 council areas in Northern Ireland. The College offers a comprehensive range of qualifications and apprenticeships, as well as providing a range of business services to support the business community.
The Ideal Person
The Digital Development Officer will support the Head of ICT in the delivery of the client's ambitious digital strategy. The post holder will be the lead officer for the Digital Operating Team;
- Recent relevant experience providing IT technical support for major change projects in a large organisation.
- Experience providing It technical support, for major change projects in a large organisation
- Experience in a Technical IT role defining and documenting test cases for new systems and maintaining live systems to ensure ongoing performance
- Experience in a Technical IT role delivering digital systems and integrations with successful outcomes
- To support the Head of ICT in the delivery of key digital projects, following best practice and in line with the Council's Digital Strategy.
- Lead officer for Digital Operating Team, including agenda preparation, updates by services, recommendations and actions
- Act as the Technical Lead for the Digital Platform. Working with the Digital Platform provider to maintain and develop the platform in line with the overall digitisation of Services strategy.
- To assist with technical issues and queries in relation to current systems, and act as a first line support function.
- Assist in project management during the delivery of digital projects and solutions to support customer focused digital engagement and related business requirements.
- Assist the Head of ICT with the management of project specific teams as required along with project planning, monitoring, risk assessment and successful roll-out of projects.
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Project Management & IT Specialists.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for one of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"5 stars to VANRATH and Peter Brittain!
Something that struck me was Peter's diligence to find a role that would suit my experience. Peter showed great professionalism, work ethic and we struck it off from day one on the phone with his friendly can do attitude. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Peter and VANRATH if you are looking to take that next step in your career or are looking a change!"
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence. Peter.Brittain@vanrath.com or 02890330250