Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing & Communications Manager to join a modern growing telecommunications organisation. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Working From Home - Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre (Potential need to go here the odd time but not frequently)
£45,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable) + 10% Bonus & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
The company are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and Communications Manager who is ready to dive right in with new thoughts and ideas and take the lead on the development of a fresh commercially led digital marketing and communications strategy.
- You will have ownership and the autonomy to develop the full digital marketing and communications / PR strategy
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders to translate business requirements and success criteria into a comprehensive digital marketing and / or communications plan as needed
- Lead the development of the online marketing channel with our agencies, focusing on digital pathways to purchase and the website; driving engagement, acquisition and conversion targets, loyalty and retention programs
- Responsible for managing all digital channels including social media accounts, display, programmatic, search / SEO, affiliate, website content and email marketing
- Researching, creating and distributing an impactful content strategy
- Work with our Business Improvement and IT teams to agree systems to support the digital strategy including lead management software, CRM etc.
The Ideal Person:
- Strong Digital Marketing Background
- Previous people management and leadership experience is essential
- Track record of running successful digital marketing programmes
- Experience of building communication and content strategies
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience of commissioning and overseeing campaigns through external agencies
- Demonstrable experience of creating and executing strategies that support business objective
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.
You will be in a smaller select pool when you work with a Recruiter. If you match the qualifications of a job the recruiter is working on, you are automatically in a smaller pool of candidates, therefore raising your chances of being the chosen one vs. being 1 of 200 resumes.
You will have a "promoter" by working with a Recruiter who specializes in your industry. In presenting your resume to a potential company, the recruiter promotes your strengths and assets to the employer. The recruiter will also help the person meeting you to connect the dots between your work experience and the open job.