Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing & Communications Manager to join a modern growing telecommunications organisation. This organisation deals with telecommunications, and they are transforming the digital infrastructure of Northern Ireland!
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This role will be Working From Home - Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) - Office is based in Belfast City Centre (Potential need to go here the odd time but not frequently)
£45,000 - £50,000 + 10% Bonus & Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
The company are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing and Communications Manager who is ready to dive right in with new thoughts and ideas and take the lead on the development of a fresh commercially led digital marketing and communications strategy.
- You will have ownership and the autonomy to develop the full digital marketing and communications / PR strategy
- Working with a range of internal stakeholders to translate business requirements and success criteria into a comprehensive digital marketing and / or communications plan as needed
- Lead the development of the online marketing channel with our agencies, focusing on digital pathways to purchase and the website; driving engagement, acquisition and conversion targets, loyalty and retention programs
- Responsible for managing all digital channels including social media accounts, display, programmatic, search / SEO, affiliate, website content and email marketing
- Researching, creating and distributing an impactful content strategy
- Work with our Business Improvement and IT teams to agree systems to support the digital strategy including lead management software, CRM etc.
The Ideal Person:
- Strong Digital Marketing Background
- Previous people management and leadership experience is essential
- Track record of running successful digital marketing programmes
- Experience of building communication and content strategies
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience of commissioning and overseeing campaigns through external agencies
- Demonstrable experience of creating and executing strategies that support business objective
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.