In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £30,000-35,000 depending on experience. In addition to this, the position comes with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Flexible working (currently work from home)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training opportunities for professional development
- Regular staff outings and team building events
VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with a leading media outlet to recruit a Digital Account Manager to join their talented team.
The Ideal Person
- 2-3 years + digital account/project experience
- Proven experience of working closely with clients and other team members in a collaborative manner
- Track record of developing client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritise and deliver calmly under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Manage the full website project lifecycle from inception to completion, to ensure a smooth and successful project delivery and that the project has been delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage existing portfolio of clients with any queries or new work that may come through
- Manage workloads, prioritise and deliver projects within agreed deadlines, along with providing clients with strategic support and ensuring that project objectives are met
- Collaborate with the wider team including design and development to ensure successful delivery of the project objectives.
- Be willing to assist the Accounts with the support inbox and the phones
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or Sales jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org