VANRATH is continuing to support the growth of a global AI company looking to add a DevOps Software Engineer to its team.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary for the role is flexible depending on levels of experience but would be £91,000 + 10% bonus
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The company is really looking for someone coming from a Software Engineer background that has an understanding of DevOps and automating pipelines. The person would be an out of the box thinker with a real passion for technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years in DevOps Practices
- Experience designing and implementing continuous solutions to deliver software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Change drivers and Influencer, who as part of the 'Communities of Practice', will actively collaborate with members of partnering teams and will define, design, implement and test declarative specifications that form the basis of continuous solutions
- Drive manual processes out of our product delivery workflows
- Lower confusion, raise quality, performance, and security of product delivery services.
- Increase delivery velocity.
- Engages with PO's and stakeholders on story definition - understand what the scope of change is and plan the test scenarios accordingly.
- Understands and Define the acceptance criteria in the form of testable scenarios and drives the implementation of test automation.
- Define and implement business focused metrics dashboards
- Strong programming proficiency in one or more languages: (Bash, Go, Java, Python, or Ruby)
- CI/CD Platforms: (Concourse CI, GitHub Workflows, Spinnaker, TeamCity, GoCD, or Jenkins)
- Containers: (Docker or Garden)
- IaaS Providers: (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or vSphere)
- Monitoring: (ie DataDog, New Relic, OpenTracing, or ELK)
- Build and Distribution Solutions: (Maven, Artifactory, or Nexus)
- Experience with API-driven development and testing
- Pair Programming Paradigm
- The company is in the leadership space of the Garner Magic Quadrant and they are going from strength to strength.
- The role is based remotely but they continue to hire amazing talent from NI to help build the company to the next level.
To find out more information on the role advertised, please send in your CV via the link below or contact Matthew Evers.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for: Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…