Development Team Lead (Up to £80k/Hybrid)
Want to work for a winner of multiple "Best companies to work for" awards?
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Development Team Lead who has:
- At least 8+ years' Development experience
- Experience Leading Development projects
- Experience in C#/.Net/VB.Net/MVC
- Database experience SQL / TSQL
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working & Hybrid Work from Home options
- Market leading Bonus scheme (up to 30%)
- Market leading pension contributions
- Private medical cover & Life assurance
As a Development Team Lead you will:
- Join an established Agile team working on a range of popular products
- Lead the development of high-performance Web apps / solutions
- Play a key role in development of Architecture and technical strategy
- Remain hands-on with the code base
- Act as a leader and mentor, not a manager
This award-winning Client provides a range of popular products for the Financial sector but don't be fooled, this isn't a "Fintec" company.
Having won multiple "Best places to work" awards shows they prioritise their staff's mental and physical well-being with one of the best benefits packages on offer in Belfast.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.