VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our major energy client with the Recruitment of a Development Projects Commercial Lead to join their dynamic and growing team based at their Belfast site.
Hours - Mon-Fri-09:00 - 17:00
Salary - £60,000 - £65,000 (Negotiable depending on experience) + Great benefits package.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the design of revenue guarantee schemes, including mutualisation, and their suitability for different types of infrastructure investment within the context of the Northern Irish energy sector.
- Develop appropriate commercial frameworks to facilitate the development and mutualisation of large-scale energy infrastructure projects that protect the long-term interests of NI energy consumers throughout the lifetime of the asset, including its development, construction and ongoing operation
- Ensure debt financing can be raised for projects to fund their mutualisation
- Manage external consultancy support for development projects across commercial work areas.
- Develop the in-house financial modelling capability of the business
- Determine funding requirement for projects and identify and secure funding opportunities
- Manage draw down of development funding for projects.
1. Good understanding of managing financial risk for large-scale projects, ideally in the utility sector.
2. The ability to apply sound commercial judgement to identify, assess and manage financial risk.
3. Evidence of the ability to assimilate complex financial information and identify critical trends / facts.
4. Can tailor communication style to specific audiences, develop cogent arguments and build consensus around relevant facts.
5. Able to scope and manage external consultancy work and delivery of assessments and reports. Alternatively, experience of working as a consultant.
6. Evidence of managing and delivering high-value, complex projects or programmes of work, across multiple stakeholders, on time and to budget.
7. The right to work in UK