Senior opportunity for an experienced Business Development or Corporate Services Manager to join a busy customer-focused Public Sector team on a Temporary basis with the potential for permanency.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Assistant Director of Customer Care and Performance, to lead on a range of corporate and governance services, to include:
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Quality and performance reporting
- Improvement and change management
- Corporate planning and review
- £47,126 starting salary
- Full-Time, Mon-Fri, with hybrid working arrangements after settling in period
- 37.5 hrs per week
- Belfast city centre location
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
- Possess a University Degree or relevant professional qualification* (e.g. business, law, corporate planning).
*Consideration will be given to candidates who do not possess the required qualifications but who have a minimum of 5 years' experience in the below.
- Have at least 3 years' experience, at a middle to senior management* level, working in a performance/contract management role with a significant customer service element.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working at a senior level with a diverse range of internal and external stake holders, delivering against challenging performance management programmes and contributing to the successful implementation of organisational level goals.
- Demonstrate evidence of Business Case development involving significant projects spanning more than 12 months.
- Proficient IT skills to support high level reporting and the ability to analyse and interpret complex data.
- Demonstrate high level organisational skills with the ability to work to demanding and competing timescales.
- Evidence highly developed communication, influencing and strategy skills to deliver change and improvement in business outcomes across a complex environment.
The successful candidate must hold a full current driving license (valid in the UK) and have access to a car at the closing date or have access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to carry out the duties of the post in full.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more