Developer in Test (100% Remote)
Exclusive opportunity for a Developer in Test looking for the flexibility of a 100% remote role working on a cutting-edge workflow management tool.
VANRATH are proud to be working in exclusive partnership with this London based client as they expand their remote team in Northern Ireland.
Their innovative workflow management tools are trusted across the financial services industry to improve speed of back-office operations by streamlining email and other lines of communication into one simple to use platform.
Given the unique challenges currently presented they have developed a 100% remote interview process via Zoom/Skype right through to on-boarding ensuring they can attract the best talent.
As a Developer in Test you will play a key role in the growing team:
- helping to shape the future updates to the product.
- help build depth and add new capabilities into the platform.
- enable their customers to transform financial industry operations.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Developer in Test with:
- 3+ Years' experience in a Developer in Test / QA Automation role
- Scripting skills in Java and automation testing frameworks (Selenium)
- Experience creating automated tests on web technologies, user interface, networking, caching and performance
- Ability to write end to end automation tests
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Have experience of working in a Scrum/Agile team
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits as the team continues to expand offers the very real prospect of rapid career progression.
This role is 100% remote with a distributed team across the UK.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 3 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence.
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport