VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading telecoms firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Outbound Desk Based Sales Advisor.
This is a permanent position with working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5.00pm
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary depending on experience plus generous commission structure with an OTE of £35,000 - £40,000.
In addition to this the role also come with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Annual salary review and achievable commission scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of service)
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee referral programme
- Service Awards
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience, ideally in field or B2B sales
- Confident in closing business deals effectively
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to think on your feet and learn new skills
- Contact new customers along with leads and referrals and pitching a portfolio of products and solutions
- Meet and exceed targets for sales, quality and customer
- Explain and demonstrate product features and benefits
- Obtain more orders or referrals from existing customers
- Provide after-sales care when needed
- Tailor solutions to the customer using your knowledge and insight
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Development jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's set the record straight: A good recruiter is going to do way more than move your résumé from one (virtual) pile to another. In fact, this person might just be one of the most important people to help land you a job, even if you are making a much-needed career change.
"Recruiters are more important than ever because the employment market is so volatile," said Lauren Ferrara, vice president of recruiting and delivery at Creative Circle, a specialized staffing and services firm in NYC.
Fact is, the employment market in the last few years has been anything but stable, from the mass layoffs in 2020 to the Great Resignation exodus in 2021.
"At this moment, we're in this weird middle - the 'Great Regret,' which is why partnering with a recruiter is so important," Ferrara said. "Recruiters are experts in a particular field and, even if they don't get you a job, they can advise you on how to position yourself and, ultimately, you'll be in their pool when the right job comes along."
Since most recruiters post open positions on such sites as LinkedIn and Indeed, start there to find a recruiter to partner with. Next, visit that company's website to find information about the types of roles they recruit for, Ferrara said.
"If you find a job that interests you, apply for it," Ferrara said. "If a recruiter thinks you're a good fit, he or she will reach out directly to schedule an interview."