- Job Reference: RADM060423
- Job Title: Design Manager (Main Contractor)
- Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance / bonus
- Location: Magherafelt, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Design Manager role? Interested in working for a leading Main Contractor that work on a wide range of projects across multiple sectors?
VANRATH are recruiting a Design Manager to work on various Construction projects for a leading Main Contractor based in Magherafelt, Northern Ireland.
£50,000 - £55,000 + car allowance / bonus
Our client is a well-respected Main Contractor that work in multiple sectors such as education, healthcare, commercial, retail, industrial, pharmaceutical, leisure, community and regeneration. The business carry out new build, refurbishment and maintenance projects across these sectors.
The business have been operating for many years and have a great reputation for delivering excellence in project value, quality and client satisfaction. They currently have a wide range of projects ongoing with a strong pipeline of work.
As a result of their growth they have a great opportunity for a Design Manager to join them on a permanent basis, based in their offices in Magherafelt. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected business and work on a wide range of projects.
The Ideal Person:
- Degree or HND Qualified
- Main Contractor background
- Design Management experience
- Strong IT skills and conversant with standard software packages
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
- Experience chairing and leading multidisciplinary design meetings
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion